CAST & CREW
You will prep 32 bars from 2 songs
One from GODSPELL & another rock musical
If you have questions about your audition, the directors will meet with you one week after the cast list is posted. No exceptions.
This is the entrie score to Godspell. Use it to prepare your audition.
Select two songs which best showcase your voice.
DO NOT select Tower of Babble
This link will atke you to the full album on YOUTUBE. Listen listen listen listen listen.
MUSICAL AUDITION EXPECTATIONS
* DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE NIGHT BEFORE OR EVEN THE WEEK OF
* PREPARE THE ENTIRE SONG/S: We may/will ask you to keep singing
* WARM UP BEFORE YOU SING!
* BE CONFIDENT AND PREPARED
* MAKE CHOICES
* SLOW DOWN & ENUNCIATE EVERY WORD: Do not let your choice affect your diction.
* DON'T MAKE EXCUSES OR APOLOGIZE: Ever.
* IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE, BATTLE THROUGH IT: Do not start over.
* BE HUMBLE: Nobody likes a diva.
* REMEMBER, THE DIRECTORS WANT YOU TO SUCCEED: We're you're cheerleaders!